Environment & Sustainability Lead
CK Technical are recruiting for an Environment & Sustainability Lead join a FMCG manufacturer at their site based in Hull on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of well known hygiene, health and nutrition brands globally.
This role is located at our client's site in Hull full time.
Environment & Sustainability Lead Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Heading up site engineering to find ways to improve service, safety and efficiency.
- Working alongside technical, facilities, environmental, health & safety and equipment on improvement projects.
- Project engineering
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- Engineering experience in bulk processing, packaging and volume manufacturing in pharmaceuticals, FMCG or a similarly regulated environment.
- Demonstrable experience delivering improvement projects within manufacturing.
- A degree level education in mechanical, electrical or chemical engineering.
- A strong awareness of environmental, health and safety regulations.
For more information or to apply for this Environment & Sustainability Lead position, please contact George Truman on 01246457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 52274
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.