Equipment Engineer - Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
CK Group is recruiting for an Equipment Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months initially.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis. This company are a strong believer in helping patients by developing new treatments and taking them to market via their global network of specialist aseptic manufacturing, packaging and distribution sites.
This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Dun Laoghaire and is a quick 30 minute drive away from the centre of Dublin, or 60 minutes drive from Dublin Airport. The site is easily commutable from Kildare or Wicklow by car and there is a good public transport network if you would prefer to live within Dublin itself. Dun Laoghaire is a vibrant cultural hub in south Dublin which is best known for its maritime history and locally caught sea food.
The equipment engineer reports to the Senior Manager for Strategic Projects and is responsible for the development and implementation of maintenance programs associated with the introduction of new equipment.
- Equipment Engineer for new projects.
- Development and implementation of maintenance programs associated with the introduction of new equipment.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues during start-up and qualification.
- Continuous improvement programs for equipment reliability and availability.
- Monitors equipment performance and develop and maintain metrics in relation to equipment reliability.
- Works in a collaborative manner with the Maintenance Supervisor and Technicians to ensure preventative maintenance program is effective
- Responsible for Preventative Maintenance budget for equipment and spare parts inventory optimization.
- Works in a collaborative manner with Manufacturing Technical Support on yield and quality improvement projects.
- Works in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, Cross Functional Investigations etc.
- Interacts with Maintenance Technicians, Project Engineers and Vendors to perform equipment upgrade and/or retrofits.
- Responsible for safe working practices within their area.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience.
- Typically 3+ years engineering experience in an aseptic pharmaceutical environment.
- Previous experience with Automatic Inspection Equipment would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45481 in all correspondence.