External Planning and Shipping Associate
CK Group is recruiting for a External Planning and Shipping Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a 12 month contract basis and has an hourly rate of €39.80 LTD. Some flexibility to work from home.
The Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis. This company are a strong believer in helping patients by developing new treatments and taking them to market via their global network of specialist aseptic manufacturing, packaging and distribution sites.
The Location: This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Dun Laoghaire and is a quick 30 minute drive away from the centre of Dublin, or 60 minutes drive from Dublin Airport. The site is easily commutable from Kildare or Wicklow by car and there is a good public transport network if you would prefer to live within Dublin itself. Dun Laoghaire is a vibrant cultural hub in south Dublin which is best known for its maritime history and locally caught sea food.
The Role: This team manages the forecast planning and supply chain activities for several Drug Product and Drug Substance Contract manufacturing sites in Europe. The role of the External Planning Delivery team plan, order and payment of CMO batch management from planning to distribution/shipping and CMO performance management through agreed KPI’s and Metrics.
You will be responsible for managing External Planning Delivery storage program at the site and will act as a planner for the team where necessary. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Gather EPD material forecast requirements for storage at the site Warehouse.
- Liaise with sending sites and warehouse to manage EPD shipments for storage at site.
- Generate any SAP Stock transfers orders to bring materials from a sending site for EPD Storage.
- Manage approval process.
- Own company Change Controls for the introduction of new materials to the site.
- New SAP configuration is required to enable storage of EPD materials and you will participate in the design of the new SAP functionality and EPD requirement and be part of the SAP qualification testing team for the new SAP release.
- Participate in the Planning Cycle for forecast generation.
- Use of Rapid Response to analyse demand and supply requirements.
- Use of SAP to place orders as required.
- Send forecasts to CMO’s and manage confirmation communications.
- Manage batch progress through SAP transactions.
- Material requirements planning for CMO’s including ordering, invoice payment and expiry management.
- Coordination of DS ordering and shipments to CMO’s to meet plan.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- SAP experience and ideally Rapid Response is essential.
- Knowledge of cGMP and other regulatory requirements is advantageous but not essential.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good process development and problem-solving skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47448 in all correspondence.