CK Technical are recruiting for a FEA Engineer to join a company in the Automotive and Architectural industry at their site based in Ormskirk on a permanent basis.
Our client is synonymous with technical excellence and service in the glass industry. With buildings accounting for almost 50 percent of the energy consumed in developed countries, increased focus is being placed on legislation and policies to improve their energy efficiency. Their products play a vital role in this area as well as in reducing CO2 emissions. Other advanced functionalities (of their glass) include fire protection, noise insulation, safety and security, privacy, decoration and even self-cleaning properties.
- Perform the FE analysis in the areas of product assessment to leverage capabilities into early stages of new business development process.
- You will be part of multifunctional development teams: providing valuable information associated to design alternatives, you will contribute to minimize the product risks.
To succeed in this role, you will have at least 2 years' design and FEA experience.
- Well skilled in CAD software.
- CATIA, Rhinoceros, ABACUS CAE and Hyperworks software.
- Competent in Visual Basic programming (MS Excel) and data analysis packages.
- Minitab would be an advantage.
- Six sigma quality tools would be beneficial.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47620 in all correspondence.