Facilities Engineer - Carlow, Ireland
CK Group is recruiting for a Facilities Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Carlow on a contract basis for 12 months.
The Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Carlow, Ireland. Carlow is a fascinating town which pre dates written Irish history, has played a major part in Irish history and even served as the capital of the country in the 14th century. Carlow is located approximately 50 miles from Dublin and has good rail links as well as being close to the N9 & N80 roads.
- The Facilities Engineer will perform an integral role in the development of the site 2 drug product facility.
- You will take ownership for the operation and maintenance of the Facility through the outsourced provider (such as, but not limited to, Facility Maintenance, NGMP cleaning, GMP cleaning, Pest Control, Building Maintenance, Breakrooms/Canteen, Landscaping, Warehouse Equipment (Racking/Forktrucks), Laundry/Garbing/Lockers, Security, Waste and Temp. builds/offsite storage).
- You will provide leadership, cross functional support and technical expertise to IUFT, maintenance and manage their operation through design, construction, validation, start-up and commercial manufacturing. Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with the company's requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers.
- The Facilities Engineer will collaborate across functions, supporting, coaching and facilitating project sub-teams. Together, this dynamic group will meet the required project schedule milestones, in accordance with the applicable company standards for Quality and EHS compliance.Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivery of schedule milestones throughout the project duration.
- Collaborate and work cross functionally to develop and deliver on all aspects of the project through URS, FAT, SAT, IC, OC, IQ, OQ, PPQ and commercialisation to meet schedule milestones.
- Driving operational and technical excellence to deliver all components of a stable Facility portfolio supporting PPQ, facility start-up and commercial supply, supported by a flexible, collaborative, multi-skilled teamwork environment.
- Assist with the design and operationalisation of a successful IUFT that delivers right-first-time Facilities to achieve production requirements.
- Resolve issues and escalate risks in a timely fashion to the relevant on-site stakeholders.
- Comply with the current Manufacturing Division, Quality and EHS Management System requirements, as relevant to the project and commercial operations.
- Degree qualification or equivalent (Science, Engineering, Technical).
- SME (subject matter expert) in Facility management (design, through to sustaining operations; including ARM - asset reliability maintenance).
- SME in Facilities (Facility Maintenance, NGMP cleaning, GMP cleaning, Pest Control, Building Maintenance, Breakrooms/Canteen, Landscaping, Warehouse Equipment (Racking/Forktrucks), Laundry/Garbing/Lockers, Security, Waste and Temp. builds/offsite storage).
- Experience in BioPharma preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired.
- Evidence of continuous professional development is desirable.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie on 01438 723500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45783 in all correspondence.