CK Group is recruiting for a Facilities Engineer to work with our client who are a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes. The role will be based in Thetford, Norfolk for an initial period of 12 months.
This role pays £28-32.20 per hour Ltd.
The Company: Our client touches millions of lives every day. Their products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You will find their products and therapies on nearly every floor, in every department, in almost every hospital worldwide. You'll find them in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on them for lifesaving renal and medical products, including intravenous (IV) solutions, systems and administrative sets, IV infusion parenteral nutrition, perioperative care, pharmacy devices and software, acute renal care, and home and in-centre dialysis.
The Location: Thetford is our clients UK's largest manufacturing plant and the only plant which manufactures intravenous fluids within the UK. The site is based to the South West of Thetford, a market town and civil parish in the Breckland district of Norfolk, well known for it's picturesque beauty and home of Thetford Forrest.
The Role: The main objective of this position is to support the facility's mission to satisfy customers with best value products and services whilst consistently meeting all quality requirements.
- Support the development of predictive, preventive and reliability centered maintenance programs associated to plant critical and utility systems.
- Define training needs for maintenance (and operational personnel) related to the maintenance and operation of critical systems and equipment.
- Maintain the water treatment plant systems in order to ensure the availability of a purified water. Maintain the treatment plant systems such as, but not limited to: filtering and chemical treatment processes , inspect/service and repair components of the water treatment plant including water intakes, pipes, water storage vessels, chemical treatment equipment controls, circulation pumps, boilers, heat exchangers and valves. Ensure an adequate supply of water for human consumption and firefighting activities. Inspect the treatment plant systems on a daily basis to ensure effective operations.
- Operate, troubleshoot, and manage both routine and emergency services on a variety of critical Electrical and Mechanical (HVAC) systems such as, but not limited to: chillers, cooling towers, condensers, computer room air handlers and office based systems, building monitoring systems. Responsible for the on-site management of sub-contractors and vendors, ensuring that all work performed is in accordance with established practices and procedures.
- Previous Managerial experience within an manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of cost and quality management and the ability to work within weekly and annual budgets.
- Must have third level qualification or time served in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Number of years of experience: Must have 5 years post graduate/time serviced experience in related discipline.
- Preferably Equipment, good technical knowledge in Building Services Engineering, Environment, Health and Safety.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46884 in all correspondence.