CK Group are recruiting for a Facilities Manager to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Thetford on a contract basis for 6 months.
Facilities Manager Role:
- Deliver an excellent property and facilities management service for the business unit. Manage the upkeep of facilities and supplies to meet pharma GMP standard.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations, overseeing buildingprojects, repair, renovations, or refurbishments.
- Investigation and root cause of damage and resolutions.
- Project manage, supervise, and coordinate the work of building works contractors. Prepare documents to put out tenders for contractors.• Resolve facilities issues as they arise, with occasional out of hours work required.
- Experience managing facilities in GMP environments.
- Leadership, communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement
Location: This Facilities Manager role will be based at our clients site in Thetford, Norfolk.
Apply: For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52286.