Field Application Specialist
CK Technical are recruiting for a Field Application Specialist to join a biotechnology group on a permanent basis. As a Field Application Specialist you will be in direct contact with NHS, Private and Distribution accounts within your territory and will log, track and maintain ongoing technical support enquires.
Our client is an international specialist in infectious disease, with a diverse product range in oncology, microbiology, haematology and serology testing.
Location: Field based in and around the Cambridge area.
Your main duties will be to:
- Manage and resolve Tech Support Enquiries received from the territory.
- Provide expert technical support and problem solving for customers and key accounts.
- Coordinate and perform customer site trainings and demonstrations
- Identify, document, and communicate customer complaints and concerns to management
- Help achieve the company goals for revenue and profit per annum throughcustomer retention and development
- Customer facing/on site activities 60% of time or greater. Overnight stays as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A relevant field PhD qualification (not essential but highly desirable)
- 2 years minimum relevant lab experience
- Experience in a customer interaction role by email, phone and in person
- High level of molecular biology (PCR/qPCR) technical competence
- Full driving license
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Field Application Specialist Position position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457737 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51577.