Field Service Engineer
CK Technical are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dublin and their clients' sites nationwide on a permanent basis.
This is a field role but would be based out of our client's site in Dublin and covering their clients' site nationwide.
Field Service Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be to provide engineering, maintenance, customer training and support to our client's clients.
Other duties may include:
- Planning, managing and carrying out engineering and maintenance services at client sites nationwide.
- The maintenance of a customer support program.
- Developing strong, technical relationships with our client's suppliers and equipment manufacturers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A qualification in Electro-Mechanical Engineering or relevant experience.
- Experience servicing pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging equipmentwould be beneficial.
- A full, clean drivers' license is essential to this role.
- Excellent customer facing skills are required.
For more information or to apply for this Field Service Engineer position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52119 in all correspondence.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland and a clean driving license.