Field Service Engineer
CK Group's Technical Division are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join a biotech company out of their site based in Gateshead but covering the whole of the UK on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is an IVD company specialisingin the design, manufacture and support of Clinical Electrophoresis and Haemostasis products.
Location: Nationwide but based out Gateshead
Field Service Engineer role:
Your main duties will be:
- Installation, service, repair and support of a range of medical in-vitro diagnostic instruments throughout the UK.
- Liaising directly with clients to arrange routine service and maintenance schedules.
- Some workshop work at our clients' Gateshead site.
The ideal candidate for this rolewill have:
- An education up to HNC level (or equivalent) in electronic engineering.
- A full, UK driving license.
- Previous experience working on laboratory equipment would be highly desirable.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Technical Services Manager position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51363.