Field Service Engineer
CK Technical are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join an instrumentation supplier in the Life Science industry at their site based in Tyne & Wear on a permanent.
The Company: Our client supplies sample preparation systems and analytical instrumentation for the chemical and life science markets in the UK and Ireland.
Location: This Field Service Engineer role is located in Tyne & Wear but will require regular travel throughout the UK and Ireland.
Field Service Engineer Role:Your main duties will be:
- Attending maintenance and customer support appointments.
- Attending breakdowns.
- Assisting with installations.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A HNC/HND level 4 in Electronics orequivalent experience.
- A proven track record in successfully troubleshooting issues.
- Experience working on laboratory equipment and analysers would be highly desirable however training will be provided.
- Experience in the life sciences or alaboratory environment would also be desirable however training will be provided.
- A full UK drivers license is essential to apply for this role.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Field Service Engineer position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50948.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.