Field Service Engineer
CK Technical are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis.
Company: Our client is an expanding scientific instrument sales and service company which specialises in selling tablet testing systems mainly into UK pharmaceutical testing laboratories.
The Location: This role is field based. The preferred residential location is within 50 miles of Swindon or the M4 corridor as travel will be required to customer sites around this area.
- 25,000 per annum.
Field Service Engineer Role:
- Scheduled calibration and qualification of instrumentation.
- Provide frontline breakdown support and repair services to customers across the UK.
- Execute contracted Maintenance and Validation Services at client sites across the UK.
- Execute on-site breakdown response and resolution, technical support and client training.
- Install and qualify new equipment at client sites.
- Proactively develop and maintain good working relationships with customers.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following education and experience:
- Educated to A-Level or higher, in a Chemistry, or Scientifically related field.
- A minimum of two years' experience working in a GXP or compliant analytical laboratory environment, preferably in a technical capacity.
- Full, clean, valid UK driving license.
- The job will entail travelling throughout the UK with some overnight stays each month.
- Occasional international travel may be required, in Europe and North America.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47717 in all correspondence.