Finance Analyst - Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
CK Group is recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a 12 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis. This company are a strong believer in helping patients by developing new treatments and taking them to market via their global network of specialist aseptic manufacturing, packaging and distribution sites.
The Location: This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Dun Laoghaire and is a quick 30 minute drive away from the centre of Dublin, or 60 minutes drive from Dublin Airport. The site is easily commutable from Kildare or Wicklow by car and there is a good public transport network if you would prefer to live within Dublin itself. Dun Laoghaire is a vibrant cultural hub in south Dublin which is best known for its maritime history and locally caught sea food.
The Role: This role will be involved with quarterly, monthly, annual and other ad hoc finance related tasks. Quarterly:
- Spend Forecast - develop templates, communicate assumptions, liaise with stakeholders, consolidate submissions, review of data, check anomalies etc.
- Consolidation - interpret and consolidate forecast, complete Budget/Forecast submission in Hyperion.
- Quarter end journals including spend accruals & prepayments.
- Metrics - prepare KPIs to complete site economics dashboard for Senior Leadership Team review.
- Metrics - monthly report update actuals vs. plan, reconcile to SAP and sweeps file, analyse variance drivers, gross expense, net expense, and corporate allocations.
- Variance analysis, meet with key business partners & determine functional forecast accuracy & business drivers.
- Depreciation review.
- Prepare cash flow forecast.
- Track, report and monitor productivity efforts on site.
- Work with functions on validating potential opportunities.
- Create scorecard, infrastructure to drive productivity mindset.
- Establish governance, cadence and frequency of reporting. • Mange productivity for both Irish and The Netherlands manufacturing facilities.
- Productivity modelling - prepare, analyse & review stakeholders & corporate.
- Assist with internal & external financial audits.
- IICE (financial reporting) - Controls and documentation review, approval.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you have worked in a similar role previously and be a qualified accountant. If you have experience of working in a pharmaceutical or manufacturing environment that would be an advantage. You will also be able to travel internationally when needed.
For more information or to apply for the Finance Analyst position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457739 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA44222 in all correspondence.