Formal Verification Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for a Formal Verification Engineer to join an established and well respected start-up research organisation looking to lead the development and adoption of decentralised web technologies and framework. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fully funded start-up organisation in a permanent position to drive the development of blockchain technology headed by some of the leading names in the field.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Conduct formal verificationproofs on key algorithms and protocols designed by the Research Team for their systems
- Conduct research on formally verifying software updates
- Liaise with external formal verification teams to guide their efforts on related projects
- Supportinternal Grants team for any formal verification applications. For example, by helping them scope and evaluate deliverables
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:-Knowledge and understanding of blockchain technologies and applications
- Masters in Computer Science or similar.
- Solid background in formal methods and program verification
- Extensive experience with formal verification frameworks, e.g. TLA+, Coq, and functional programming languages, e.g. Haskell
- Familiar with formal specification and verification of distributed and decentralized systems
- Approachable personality and clear communication style in English
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with many external parties
Although it is preferred for this role to be based with the team in Switzerland, other EU locations and remote working may be considered for exceptional candidates.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0044(0) 1246 457 718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49596 in all correspondence.