Front-End Developer - High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
CK Group is recruiting for a Front-End Developer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry, at their site in High Wycombe. This is a contract role until the end of 2019 with a rate of up to £34 per hour for a limited company contractor.
Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies - the largest diversified healthcare group in the world with over 100 years of scientific heritage. They employ approximately 500 people in the UK and Ireland. They are committed to delivering great medicines and have introduced a range of innovative treatments that can make an important difference to the lives of patients with serious health conditions such as schizophrenia, hepatitis C, multiple myeloma, HIV/AIDS and diabetes.
The role is based at the client's site in High Wycombe, a large town in Buckinghamshire, northwest of London.
The Role: The Front-End Developer role will be coding emails and websites using a wide range of front-end coding languages. You will require strong experience in CMS platform Drupal. You will work closely with our Web Designer to transform ideas and concepts into built solutions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Make changes to email code on the fly while still maintaining code structure.
- Update HTML templates.
- Ability to quickly develop and/or interpret a creative idea into a design execution.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications developed.
- Willingness to learn, troubleshoot and set up processes for new technology and projects.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will have strong knowledge of a wide range of front end coding languages and open source technologies for email and web including; o HTML 5 (mandatory) o CSS3 (mandatory) o Java (desirable) o Drupal version 7 (mandatory)
- Knowledge and experience of using bootstrap or similar web development framework.
- Strong responsive and cross device coding knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge and experience with image and HTML coding optimization for email.
- Knowledge and experience of cross-device and cross-browser development.
- Knowledge and experience of cross-platform email techniques for major email clients such as Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, and Apple Mail, etc.
For more information or to apply for the Front-End Developer position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457739 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA44532 in all correspondence.