Front End Web Developer
CK Group are recruiting for a Front End Web Developer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in London on a on a contract basis for 5 months.
Salary: Hourly £22 - £37 per hour dependant on experience
Front End Web Developer Role:
- Design client-side architecture
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Strong understanding of Agile principles
- Strong understanding of DevOps practices & philosophies
- Test Driven Development / Behaviour Driven Development
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- You will be the technical counterpart to help describe the technology capabilities to meet these business needs. Being able to articulate technical solutions to non-technical and partially-technical stakeholder is essential
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: This Front End Web Developer role will be based at our clients European Business Development and Licensing hub in London.
Apply: For more information, please contact Natasha on 44 1246457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51563.