Full-Stack Dapp Developer
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a DApp Developer to join a blockchain company based in Berlin working to develop the next generation of DeFi technology. This is a permanent position based in Berlin however remote contractors can also be considered.The main purpose of the role will be to to help us build a variety of clean, functional and intuitive browser based applications that will provide users with a great experience when interfacing with the platform.
Other duties will include to:· Develop, deliver and refine our initial array of web applications including the Core Platform and Governance dashboard
- Deliver high-quality code that is maintainable, readable and fit for open source libraries
- Expand on our platforms by designing and developing applications to facilitate a variety of use cases
- Provide value to our agile development approach and collaborate efficiently with the core engineering team
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of React/Redux/Context API (or equivalent), HTML and CSS
- Experience interacting with the Ethereum blockchain and working with Web3js/Ethers
- Experience with any of the following: Golang, Google App Engine, CI/CD, React hooks, Solidity, Node libraries
- Familiar with crypto-economic protocol design including governance and incentive structures
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on +44(0) 7754 756 553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote reference 47402 in all correspondence.