Global Operations Project Manager - Surrey
CK Group is recruiting for a Global Operations Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Walton Oaks, Surrey on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
The Walton Oaks site is situated a 30 minute walk from the nearest train station in Betchworth which provides regular trains to Redhill and Reading. Walton Oaks is also easily accessed by car as the site is just a few minutes off the M25.
Tadworth, just 2.4 miles from site is a town in Surrey near to Ashtead, Banstead, Betchworth http://betchworth.surrey-towns.co.uk/, Epsom and Reigate. Tadworth boasts great places to stay http://tadworth.surrey-towns.co.uk/accommodation.asp as well-established pubs, restaurants, attractions, activities, events and much more.The Role:
The Global Operations Services Project Manager role will reside within the Global Operations Services Team whose purpose is partnering together with GCO and BU clients to execute company commercial strategies and tactics through above market operational services delivery to support global to local implementation.
The primary focus of this role is to provide quality project management support to the GOS Program & Knowledge Management - Meeting & Events team for IDM & AfME. In close collaboration with the HCP & Patient COE, this role will ensure a structured and pro-active approach to managing service delivery projects especially concerning company meetings and events platform components including systems, policies and processes to all in scope markets in region. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring quality communications, coordination and project delivery in partnership with company Meetings and Events Centre of Excellence team as well as in market and cluster M&E colleagues. Elements of this role will also include assuming some responsibility for adoption and usage of the processes, policies & systems in the in scope markets in region.
- Create a program from all Meetings and Events initiatives in region
- Create and execute on projects roadmap for all in scope projects
- Strong leadership of the projects
- Project and initiatives related requirements gathering and business analysis
- Prioritisation of key activities
- Liaising with all stakeholders concerning projects
- Provide regular and valuable communications on a regular basis to the wider Meetings and Events community in the region
- Manage issues concerning platform and steward them through to resolution in working with the markets and the COE
- University degree or equivalent qualification. Ideally a Master's Degree in a role/industry relevant subject matter
- Commercial support particularly in Meetings and Events and/or Sales and Marketing services would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of SMMP would be beneficial.
- 10+ years of Project management experience - PMP/Agile/Prince 2 other professional qualifications would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Cvent/StarCite Meeting Planning System.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie on 01438 723500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46052 in all correspondence.