Graduate Chemical Engineer - Staffordshire
Emily Mills is recruiting for a Graduate Chemical Engineer to join one of the UKs largest independent system integration organisations handling various contracts ranging in value. This is a permanent position, based at their site in Staffordshire, with a starting salary of £25,000. This is a permanent position dependant upon experience.
Our client has over the past 30 years grown to become one of the UK's largest independent system integration organisations handling various contracts ranging in value. Our client is determined to provide the reference standard in quality, accuracy, safety and durability for products and services in the industrial, ultra high purity and natural gas industries.
This role is located in Stone and is easily commutable from main transport links.
- You will be an active member of a multi-discipline solution research and development team
- Researching leading edge components and technology
- Liaise with external academic institutes regarding research projects
- Liaise with engineers from external technology providers
- Design and build test equipment for proof-of-concept work
- Prepare specifications for purchased products
- Design, review and approve models, drawings and P&ID's
- Prepare technical reports and presentations
- Adhere to QHSE policies and laws at all times
- Liaison with other departments, i.e. procurement, operations
- Perform other duties within skill set as allocated by management
- Must be IT literature in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Support other departments as a technical point of contact, i.e. Manufacturing and Sales
- A minimum of a degree in Chemical Engineering (or equivalent)
Flexible in either practical work or design work at a desk Desirable Skills:
An understanding of chemistry, physics, would be advantageous
For more information or to apply for this Graduate Chemical Engineer role, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC44077 in all correspondence.