Graduate Engineer, Maintenance - West Midlands
Emily Mills is recruiting for a Graduate Engineer to work with a multi-specialty chemical company. This role is perfect for a placement year or to gain industry experience. The role is offered on a 6 month or 12 month contract basis, within the maintenance department at their site in Oldbury.
Our client is a global leader in specialty mining reagents, phosphine-based chemistry, and solutions for stabilization of polymers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify all assets are on P&IDs.
- Review P&IDs to ensure correct.
- Ensure P&ID nomenclature follows plant standard.
- Record any issues from the above per plant requirements.
- Update flowsheets with orifice plates vs maintaining a separate register.
- Update flowsheets with conservation vents vs maintaining in a register.
- Complete SAP transactions from above or other related efforts as assigned.
Background and Experience:
- Bachelors of Science or Industrial placement student, Mechanical Engineering.
- No work experience required.
- Bias for action and achieving results.
- Must abide by safety, quality and all other site policies and procedures.
For more information or to apply for this Graduate Engineer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC44171 in all correspondence.