Graduate Mechanical Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join a small engineering consultancy at their site based in the Wye Valley on a permanent.
The Company: Our client is a micro innovation company engaged in the R&D of novel projects in the agricultural and renewable energy industries.
Location: This Graduate Mechanical Engineer role is located in Lydbrook to the East of Gloucester.
Graduate Mechanical Engineer Role: Your main duties will be:
- Managing the developmentof a range of projects.
- Working alongside a portfolio of clients in the agricultural and renewable energy industries on novel R&D projects.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- At least a 2:1 in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Experience or specialisation in agriculture or renewable energy.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and able to work on a wide range of projects.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Graduate Mechanical Engineer position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51304.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.