Group PMO Project Manager - Watford
Jenni at CK Group is recruiting for a Group PMO Project Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Watford on a 7 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client is a company that supports healthcare professionals in over 100 countries in an effort to improve the lives of their patients. The company takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services by securing wider access to their diverse technologies for more customers globally and by enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems. They hold leading positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine to name a few.
Location: This role is located on our client's site in Watford which has easy commuting links from North London and surrounding areas such as Hatfield or Stevenage.
The Role: The Group PMO Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of a Commercial Finance project ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Principal Accountabilities will include (not exhaustive):
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements
- Leading the planning and implementation of project
- Developing full scale project plans
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Preparing project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends
- Monitoring and tracking project milestones and deliverables
- Risk Management planning and control
- Tracking project execution delivery against KPI's and reports key variances, risks and issues
- Developing cost vs benefit analysis for all key improvement / value generation project proposals
- Providing direction and support to project team
- Adhering to Group PMO processes and stage gates
Your Background: To be considered for this role, you should have the following skills knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required (preferably in Business, Engineering or Project Management)
- ITIL, PMP or PRINCE2 certifications (preferred)
- Project Management Experience
- Experience of running multiple large and small scale projects, across different regions/countries as well as globally in a virtual setting
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management principles, documents and plans and Project Management tools and technologies
- Experience in Project Reporting
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- Ability to influence people at all levels
- Ability to deliver results on time, on budget, and to high standards
- Ability to quickly gain the technical, behavioural and contextual elements of a project
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good facilitation and analytical skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Action and result oriented
- A willingness to see things through to completion
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni Woolley on 01438 768710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA43908 in all correspondence.