HR Business Analyst
CK Group is recruiting for a HR Business Analyst to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Watford on a contract basis for 3 months which may be extendable and has a daily rate of £380.
The Company: Our client is a company that supports healthcare professionals in over 100 countries in an effort to improve the lives of their patients. The company takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services by securing wider access to their diverse technologies for more customers globally and by enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems. They hold leading positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine to name a few.
Location: This role is located on our client's site in Watford which has easy commuting links from North London and surrounding areas such as Hatfield or Stevenage.
The Role: The HR Business Analyst is a key member of the HR Transformation team responsible for supporting the development and preparation of processes as well as associated documents under the scope of the HR Transformation programme. Working closely with the stakeholders, the project team and various Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to define requirements and produce high quality documentation. Support the collection and analysis of data and providing recommendations to the project team.
Key Duties include:
- Working with the project team and various SMEs to understand the detailed processes and the production of associated documentation to the highest possible standard.
- Support process and workflow development ensuring customer experience is at the forefront of decision making.
- Identification of existing documentation coordinating the activities required to review and refresh ensuring a consistent look and feel.
- Documentation of work-instructions and user guides for the new processes.
- Support the capture, analysis and visualisation of data.
- Provide support to the programme with tracking deliverables ensuring on-time delivery.
- Participate in workshops and project team meetings to provide on documentation design.
- Identification of risks associated with HR policies and local needs.
- Assist with the deployment and implementation of new processes in order to ensure smooth transition.
Your Background: Necessary Experience:
- Prior experience in a similar project supporting roll.
- Exposure to HR operations and detailed understanding associated processes and policies.
- Experienced using Lean Six Sigma and/or BPM tools techniques.
- Strong stakeholder management able to effectively & clearly communicate with all levels of staff.
- Understanding of customer journey mapping, design thinking and/or outside in thinking.
- Self-motivated with the ability to balance priorities based on project timelines.
- Understanding of data analysis techniques.
- Proficient with PowerPoint able to create captivating reports.
- Involvement in HR Transformation Programme.
- Appropriate analytical or process experience gained in a HR operational environment.
- Experience using HR and/or Service systems like Workday or ServiceNow.
- Certification as a BA and/or BI.
- Exposure to Change Management techniques.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46686 in all correspondence.