Head Of Engineering (Blockchain)
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Head of Engineering to join an exciting blockchain technology start up enabling enterprise to bridge the divide between digital decentralized technologies and the transfer and trade of physical goods.
The main purpose of the role will be to design, implement and direct company strategy for product development and improvement at the bleeding edge of technology.
Other duties will include to:
- Plan, direct and coordinate development activities across globalteam members
- Maintain and optimize budgets
- Hire and assign personnel to projects
- Develop Agile culture
- Oversee daily workflows and performance/happiness of teams
- Collaborate with internal and external experts within various technicaldomains
- Maintain high quality systems that are spearheading the industry
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience at a senior leadership level
- Proven success working closely with product management, contributing to the product strategy and successfully delivering on the product roadmap
- Extensive experience in hiring strategies to assemble and manage top-quality development teams
- Clear understanding of blockchain technology concepts and operation, in-depth knowledge of Ethereum is a plus
- Familiar with at least one cloud platform, e.g. Google Cloud or AWS
- Experience in reviewing product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards and customer contract requirements
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0044(0) 1246 457 718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49153 in all correspondence.