Head Of Product - Blockchain/Fintech
CK Group are recruiting for a Head of Product Management to join a financial services company based in Zurich with a novel cryptocurrency asset management platform. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company in the crypto assets space which is composed of an on-site unit based in Switzerland and an outsourced near shore team.
Other duties will include to:
- Based on the corporate strategy ensure a derived and formulated product vision and roadmap for the next 12-24 months of how DLT is applied to Capital Markets
- Drive and manage market research, ensure the generation of new product requirements, and oversee the translation into detailed business requirements and prototypes
- Ensure a deep understanding of customerexperience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Set the scope and prioritize and align activities based on business and customer impact
- Ensure collaboration with the engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Formulate an opinion on Tokenized Securities / Staking and how the market will evolve
- Extensive professional track record of professional work experience in an established Financial Service with link to Capital Markets and Financial Market Infrastructure
- Ability to interact and explain concepts to C-level external stakeholders & clients
- Previous experience as Head Productmanagement or similar leadership role with proven track record in recruiting and managing new talents and managing a team
- Have an in depth understanding of blockchain/DLT and how it is applied to Capital Markets and act a thought leader / speakeron key DLT topics at conferences
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Head of Product Management position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0044 1246 457 718 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49334 in all correspondence.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.