Head Of Supply Chain
CK Technical are recruiting for a Head of Supply Chain to join a diagnostics company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a permanent basis.
Our client is a global provider of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Their focus is on the detection illnesses such as cancer, infectious and cardiovascular disease.
This role is located in Sussex
Head of Supply Chain:
Your main duties will be:
- As a leader of leaders, the Head of Supply Chain (SC) and Customer Services (CC) will enable, develop and empower the team to deliver the SC & CC objectives and priorities
- Engages with different stakeholders to deliver a superior customer experience, whilst continuously optimising the operation and guaranteeing business continuity
- Develops the local supply chain planning strategy in alignment with the global and regional directions
- Defines and implements metrics to evaluate and improve customer experience
- Maintains high-quality standards in accordance with local and global regulations
- Manages the overall Supply Chain, Distribution & Customer Services budget
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Degree or equivalent experience in a subject such as logistics, supply chain management, business studies. Master or MBA highly desirable.
- 10+ years experience in supply chain management, with at least 5 years with a proven track record as a senior leader
- At least 5 years leading an end to end supply chain operation through leaders
Entitlement to work in the UK is esential. For more information or to apply for this Head of Supply Chain position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference50557.