Health & Safety Officer
CK Group are recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer to join a Chemical company in the Aerospace industry at their site based in Shildon on a contract basis for a period of circa 3 months.
Our client is a global supplier of paints, coatings, optical products and specialty materials.
This is a PAYE contract and will be paid hourly.
This role is located at our client's site in Shildon
Health & Safety Officer Role:
Your main duties will be:. Assisting the EHS, Maintenance and Facilities teams with administrative duties.
- Reporting and managing daily, weekly & monthly KPIs.
- Ensuring temp workers are completing training courses and have correct PPE.
The idealcandidate for this role will have
- Proven experience in a similar role in the chemical industry or in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Great communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the company.
- Knowledge of EHS regulations, plant facilities, utilities and maintenance management would be highly desirable.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Health & Safety Officer position, please contact George Truman on 012464 57730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51630.