Health and Safety Administrator
CK Group are recruiting for a Health & Safety Administrator to join a manufacturing company within the Aerospace industry at their site based in Shildon on a contract basis for a period of circa 5 months.
Our client is a global supplier of paints, coatings, optical products and specialty materials.
This is a PAYE contract and will be paid hourly.
This role is located at our client's site in Shildon
Health & Safety Administrator Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Assisting the EHS, Maintenance and Facilities teams with administrative duties.
- Reporting and managing daily, weekly & monthly KPIs.
- Ensuring temp workers are completing training courses and have correct PPE.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Proven experience in a similar administrator role within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of EHS regulations, plant facilities, utilities and maintenance management would be highlydesirable.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Health & Safety Administrator position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 012464 57730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51717.