ID & Access Management Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for a ID & Access Management Engineer to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basingstoke on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Up to £32 ph PAYE, depending upon experience
ID & Access Management Engineer Role:
- This role is a Technical role and encompasses all access control for the company, globally, as an SME and Level 3 technical resource
- Own AD/AAD Identity and access delivery, interfacing with Delivery partners ensuring a fit for purpose delivery within the IAM space.
- Coordinate and facilitate Quality Assurance (Audit) escalation issues with delivery partners, Chief IAM Architect and QA/GRC in Elanco.
- Work with L1-3 support teams for IAM/Identity and establish ability to operate, get creds, review systems, action access control in Azure PIM etc
- Experience across Identity, including Privileged Access Management, Active Directory, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, etc
- Experience working with public cloud architecture (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Experience working with Ping and Activity Directory
- Experience designing and delivering enterprise technology solutions
Company: Our clientspecialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
Location: This ID & Access Management Engineer role will be based at ourclients site in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Apply: For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49237.