IS Business System Analyst
CK Group are recruiting for an IS Business System Analyst to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 8 months.
- 34.85 (PAYE) / £46.03 (Umbrella) – Inside IR35
IS Business System Analyst Role:
- Serve as a client facing partner working with business and IS stakeholders to implement and support business systems that achieve project objectives
- Responsibilities include process and systems analysis, requirements elicitation, articulating system solutions and approaches for addressing business needs, developing and communicating business cases for proposed solutions, and serving as the lead business analyst throughout and post implementation
- Engage with key vendors and platform owners to understand functionality and how those platforms can be leveraged to tackle project problems
- Meet regulatory requirements and adhere to IS standards including following GxP Quality processes
- Doctorate degree Or Master’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience Or Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience Or Associate’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience Or High school diploma / GED and 12 years of relevant experience
- Deep experience working in an IS capacity with business stakeholders
- Prior experience and strong knowledge of European Pharmaceutical Regulations, particularly for Clinical Trials.
- Solid understanding of Veeva Vault RIM or other Veeva Vault products• Experience in computer systems validation, GCP, and FDA 21 CFR Part 11
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This IS Business System Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge, Greater London.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51999.