CK Technical are recruiting for an IT Administrator to join a Pharmaceutical company at their site based in Gerrards Cross on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company that has a presence in more than 20 countries around the world.
Location: This role is located in Gerrards Cross, just to the northwest of London. The site is commutable from central and west London, and is easily accessible from the M25.
- 30,000 - £40,000 DOE
IT Administrator Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Lead the support and maintenance functions of the IT helpdesk.
- Encourage collaboration with the EU IT helpdesk.
- Lead the development of a pro-active approach to troubleshooting.
- Lead IT projects.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Significant experience and an in depth knowledge of end user support.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of CISCO Switch Maintenance and configuration.
- Experience in VOIP Installation, planning and maintenance.
- Knowledge of VMWare, VSphere and Windows Server 2016.
- CISCO Switch Maintenance and configuration.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47702 in all correspondence.