IT Application Engineer
CK Technical are recruiting for an IT Application Engineer to join a chemical manufacturing company at their site based in Norwich on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a chemical company that manufactures agro-chemical products.
Location: This role is located in Norwich. The site is easily commutable from the surrounding area and towns such as Thetford and Great Yarmouth.
IT Application Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Maintaining expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Resolving issues or difficulties
- Providing design and specification development.
- Producing Technical documentation.
- Listening to, understanding and conveying customer requirements.
- Carrying out routine Maintenance tasks.
- A strong understanding of SQL Server and databases, including Security, Stored procedures, SSIS and SSRS.
- Experience working on multiple incidents and projects simultaneously, and managing and coordinating third parties.
- A Degree in an IT-related subject would be advantageous.
- A working knowledge of MS Access and Dynamics GP would be ideal as would experience working in a PRINCE2-led environment
- 35,000 per annum
Flex time and free parking on site amongst overs
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47762 in all correspondence.