IT Applications Manager
CK Technical are recruiting for an IT Applications Manager to join a company in the health and body care industry at their site based in Derby on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of natural cosmetics and pharmaceuticals that are part produced from medicinal plants.
This role is located in Ilkeston. The site is easily commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Alfreton and Mansfield.
IT Applications Manager Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Strategic development of IT systems - particularly the ERP system.
- IT systems analysis and delivery.
- Business support.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Working with users to define requirements for systems applications.. Working with the IT Manager to turn user requirements in to workable and costed IT systems proposals.
- Providing ongoing user support.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrable experience in a medium to large business delivering systems analysis and support.
- Experience with Microsoft Navision ERP and report writing skills in Jet or BI is essential.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 47761 in all correspondence.