IT Business Integrator - Basingstoke
Natasha Young is recruiting for an IT Business Integrator to join a global pharmaceutical organisation at their site based in Basingstoke on a contract basis.
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world who discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. They passionately promote food security and foster the human-animal bond to enrich the lives of their customers - and the customers they serve as well.
The IT Business Integrator will help to link the UK Hub affiliates to the IT central organisation as well as local business functions. This role is primarily one of account management and value assurance. This role is based in the UK but will also include working in partnership with other European countries.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Enabling business effectiveness and maximising value by identifying opportunities in or across business areas
- Leveraging technology, process or information
- Delivering projects which improve business results and deliver exceptional Customer Experiences.
- Ensuring IT assets are 'fit for purpose'· Ensuring sustainability of the overall IT operating model and capability
- Identify opportunities where technology can be introduced or enhanced to drive better outcomes.
- Represent existing and potential IT Capabilities, influencing local business strategy and challenge where appropriate
- Appropriately advocate change in the organisation through new ways of working be it, adoption of new technology process improvements to meet evolving business needs
- Lead projects by gathering, refining, prioritising requirements and coordinating delivery
- Align solutions that balance affiliate and corporate goals
To succeed in this role, you will have a strong background in the pharmaceutical industry. You will have experience in a similar role and have applied experience with sales and marketing solution, product launch support and development and business planning processes.
For more information or to apply for the IT Business Integrator position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457739 or pharmacontracts @ckagroup.co.uk. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA43270 in all correspondence.