IT Business Integrator
CK Group are recruiting for an IT Business Integrator to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hook, Hampshire on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
Location: This IT Business Integrator role will be based at our clients site in Hook, Hampshire. Salary:
- 18-22 per hour PAYE.
IT Business Integrator Role:
- Engage with local business teams and leadership on a regular basis as the point of contact for IT related topics.
- Communicate and educate the Affiliate office employees to maximize the value of globally available IT solutions including both commercial focussed platforms such as CRM and Digital Marketing and other globally available tools e.g. Office365 Suite.
- Partner with IT peers across various teams & functions to identify solutions to meet local business needs.
- Represent the local area's IT needs and environment for enterprise IT conversations.
- Co-ordinate, plan and execute local IT activities related to local software and partner with internal or external experts as required.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with strong proven track record of IT business engagement experience.
- Proven experience of Engagement with business leadership showing tangible influence on business strategy leveraging IT.
- Solid IT background in the commercial area (CRM, Digital Marketing, Data).
- Proven ability to execute complex projects, against aggressive timelines, in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this IT Business Integrator position, please contact Julie on 01438 780011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48250.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.