IT Infrastructure Analyst
CK Group are recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Analyst to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basingstoke on a 12 month contract basis and has a hourly rate between £17-22 PAYE. This role will be moving to Hook in Hampshire from beginning June 2020.
The Company: Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health. Since their start they have been working to empower veterinarians, food producers, and all those concerned with animal health with the tools needed to help animals live healthy lives.
Location: This role is located in Basingstoke at our clients Headquarters, which has a train station on the main line from London to Southampton as well as a line to Reading. Alternatively, the town is conveniently situated on the M3 motorway and is just one hour from London and Southampton. The A33 also links the town with Reading and the M4.
The Role: You will be accountable to manage and support services in all IT Infrastructure and workplace service areas - Service Desk, workplace services, mobility, network, platforms, data centers and security for this site.
- Establish, manage and support IT infrastructure and workplace service provided to the site.
- Ensure local IT support and IT operations as well as fast and professional problem handling including the management of internal and external service providers.
- Purchase and manage IT assets and inventories.
- Control cost and manage costs according to company P2P policies.
- Effective business partnering with other Business IT departments to support them in IT infrastructure requirements and implementations.
- Higher education in Information Technology.
- Profound IT infrastructure and IT operations experience.
- Good knowledge of IT Service Management (ITIL) and process-oriented service structures.
- Good skills of the MS O365 Suite, Communication and Collaboration tools.
- Basis knowledge about Client-/Server Applications und standard Operation systems like MS Windows, Apple iOS. MS Windows Server.
- Skills of network topology and IP address management.
- Strong problem-solving skills, anticipates and resolves complex problems.
- Experienced in working with local and global service providers as part of an IT matrix organization in multi culture enterprise.For more information or to apply for this IT Infrastructure Analyst position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47903.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.