IT Integration Business Lead
CK Group are recruiting for a IT Integration Business Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on initially a contract basis for 9 months.
Salary: £83.85phr PAYE/£112.65phr UMB
IT Integration Business Lead:
- Executes and leads a digital transformation of key business processes and systems within Pharma transportation. Powers digital solution capabilities that enable operational and data science capabilities and processes. She/he can connect the Transportation and visibility IoT data dots from various feeds starting from ERP till Data Storage.
- Can work independently with a collaborative mentality. Should be able to tackle issues as they arise independently however also be knowledgeable as to when to escalate issues and questions
- Drives the implementation agenda by thought leadership, anticipating and responding to business needs to enable insights that create value for the business. Aligns all stakeholders to ensure proposed solutions get implemented as designed. Leads the implementation agenda so plans get delivered timely and correctly.
- Master's degree or higher
- Strong experience of IT / Business combination with solid knowledge in Supply Chain processes and working closely with business leaders in global information-intensive industries or digitally advanced enterprises, preferably health care.
- Knowledge of business process mapping, master data management, integration frameworks, and system connectivity. Experienced in implementing complex supply chain and transportation platforms and/or tools.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and Data Visualization Tools. Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices (identification of critical path, etc.) such as Xray, Jira, MS Projects, Azure, PowerBi
Company: Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global familyof companies.
Location: This IT Integration Business Lead role will be based at our clients site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire although there could be flexibility for home working.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this IT Integration Business Lead position, please contact Hannah on 01246 457711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50920.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.