IT Portfolio Global Optimisation Lead
CK Group are recruiting for an IT Portfolio Global Optimisation Lead to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hook on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
Location: This role will be based at our clients site in Hook, Hampshire.
- 29-39 per hour PAYE.
- Lead an assessment of Global IT Software Assets and lead execution of a cross-functional team of IT leaders through an asset rationalization and asset modernization exercise.
- Lead IT-wide financial optimization processes.
- Create an enterprise software asset management strategy and supporting processes. Identify and implement capabilities to be used enterprise wide to track software asset deployment and optimization for all on-prem and cloud software assets.
- Partner with IT leadership on the refresh of Workforce Strategy. Ensure appropriate positioning in overall IT Workforce strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Masters degree preferred.
- Process Optimization experience and certifications (Six Sigma, Lean, etc).
- Significant depth and experience forecasting and managing OPEX and CAPEX budgets at an enterprise level.
- Proven ability to influence Sr stakeholders (VP+) on complex issues and strategies.
- 8-10 years' work experience supporting IT Infrastructure technologies.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this IT Portfolio Global Optimisation Lead position, please contact Lucy on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48486.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.