IT Project Manager in Buckinghamshire
Emily Mills at CK Technical is recruiting for an IT Project Manager to join a company in the Waste Management industry at their site based in Buckinghamshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste annually, recycling 60% of that waste.
The main purpose of the role will be to be the Project Manager for all UK IT local projects related to Business Applications, Business Processes, Infrastructure and Technology.
Responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate the execution and follow up of all the projects related to the business processes and technology department.
- Elaborate project documentation for managing all phases of the project from requirements gathering to project plan creation, follow up, risk management, costing and resource management, etc.
- Lead local project portfolio and project specific follow up meetings with the rest of the internal or external IT members, business key users and stakeholders.
- Ensure solutions delivered by local and global BRM's meet Business Expectations with key process owners and stakeholders.
- Work with the rest of the local and global project resources in coordinating agendas, organise workshops and meetings, travel plans, etc.
- Work with the UK IT Manager and Global BRM's to propose the IT initiatives most valuables, improving business processes and with 3rd party providers if required.
Day to day responsibilities will be to:
- Plan and manage all phases of the local IT projects lifecycle.
- Facilitate & organise workshops for training, requirements gathering and project follow up.
- Coordinate all activities related to local and global IT projects.
- Work with third party project managers, Global BRM's and Global Service Desk departments when necessary ensuring that solutions delivered by IT are aligned with local business expectations.
- Report functionally to the Global Project Portfolio Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in project management with at least 4 years experience in project management with a proven ability to deliver projects successfully, within high quality standards, on time and on budget.
You will also need:
- Experience in SAP implementation or enhancement projects.
- Experience working on international projects.
- Experience managing both business applications and technology projects.
- Experience in global SAP template roll outs is a plus.
- An understanding of the project financials (OPEX, CAPEX, budget, vendors, etc.) for cost management purposes.
- Chemical, Waste Management or similar industry sector knowledge preferred.
- The position requires availability to travel 20% of time around UK.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45282 in all correspondence.