IT Quality Assurance in County Cork
CK Group are recruiting for an IT Quality Assurance Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Innishannon, County Cork on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The Location: The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site is just 30 minutes drive from the centre of Cork and is accessible by bus too.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide IT compliance/validation support to the Team to ensure compliance with Computer Systems Validation (CSV) and Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Cyber Security and Data Integrity.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Provide ongoing IT compliance/CSV support.
- Become SME of SDLC/CSV policies and procedures.
- Ensure supply of all compliance components required to deliver high quality product through tactical planning and execution of project and compliance deliverables; including change-control, cyber security, data integrity, training etc.
- Generation and execution of documents such as User Requirements Specifications, Design Specifications, FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ etc.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- A proven background in CSV / IT QA within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a related subject.
- Experience with MDD, FDA CFR and MHRA regulations is preferred.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex on 01246 457 718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA44258 in all correspondence.