IT Support Analyst
CK Group are recruiting for a IT Support Analyst to join a diagnostics company at their site in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a contract basis for 11 months.
- 15 - £20 per hour PAYE, depending upon experience
IT Support AnalystRole:
- Provide proactive, customer focused, face to face support to over 2,000 end users.
- Use good problem solving and people skills to ensure users receive swift resolutions to their IT queries or problems.
- Identify reoccurring issues and challenges that our end users are experiencing and to raise these with the relevant teams for further investigation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A background knowledge of IT and deskside support (1st line)
- Any previous experience with as Google Suite, iOS, Windows 10, ServiceNow & Nexthink would be an advantage but relevant training will be given
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This IT Support Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
Apply: For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50504.