IT Support Technician
CK Technical are recruiting for an IT Support Technician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
Our client is a drug discovery company that focuses on treating protein misfolding diseases.
This role will be located on site at our client's central Cambridge location.
IT Support Technician Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Working with scientific teams and laboratory instrument vendors to specify laboratory IT hardware and administer scientific software.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- At least 2 years' experience in an IT Support role.
- A degree in computer science or a related field.
- Experience with Microsoft cloud platforms (365, Azure).
- Experience with MDM solutions for Windows and Mac would be highly desirable (Intune, Mosyle, Jamf)
- Experience managing antivirus (Sophos) and email security software (Mimecast) would be highly desirable.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this IT Support Technician position, please contact George Truman on 01245 457730 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51713.