IT Systems Coordinator
CK Group are recruiting for an IT Systems Coordinator to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Cramlington on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: This IT Systems Coordinator role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Cramlington, Northumberland.
- 16.92-28.00 per hour, depending on experience.
IT Systems Coordinator Role:
- A key project coordination and execution role within our IT team, working closely with the IT Separation Coordinator to develop and execute a detailed project plan for the shop floor systems.
- Coordinating shop floor system project activities & aligning system activities with technicalowners.
- Managing system downtime requests.
- Executing SDLC and validation activities.
- Vendor management & End user support planning.
- Previous IT systems experience.
- Requires excellent oral and written communicationskills.
- Business presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this IT Systems Coordinator position, please contact Lucy on 44 1246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting jobreference 49022.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.