CK are recruiting for x2 Industrial Electricians to join a chemical company in the agricultural industry at their site based in Lincolnshire on a 1 year fixed term contract.
The Company: Our client manufactures and distributes liquid fertilisersand environmental products.
Location: This role is located just East of Lincoln and is commutable from the city of Lincoln and coastal towns.
Industrial Electrician Role: Your main duties will be:
- Hands on, electrical project work.
- Extensive cable tray installing, cable pulling, cable installation and panel building.
- Ensuring all electrical installations are up to regulatory standards and fit for purpose.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Anelectrical qualification in conjunction with being apprentice trained.
- Conversant in IEE 17th Edition wiring regulations.
- A current MEWP license would be highly desirable.
- Extensive experience in cable tray installing, cable pulling, cable installation and panel building is required.
- Experience working on a chemical manufacturing site would be highly desirable.
Apply: For more information or to apply for these Industrial Electrician positions, please contact George Truman on 01246457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50811.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.