Information Systems Quality Representative - Basingstoke
Jenni at CK Group is recruiting for an Information Systems Quality Representative to join a company in the animal health industry at their site based in Basingtoke on a 12 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client combines a holistic world view and decades of experience for a unique perspective in animal health, and its impact on the world. They bring this to life daily, both through the products and services they offer and the initiatives that result from their approach to animal health.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Basingstoke which is located close to the M3 and has excellent commuting links form London and surrounding areas.
The Role: The ISQ Representative is responsible for ensuring functional areas, projects, and/or systems for which they are assigned are in compliance with Computer System Validation (CSV) standards. The role must provide independent compliance and quality oversight for the areas they support. This includes facilitating and gaining alignment (both business and IT) on implementing a risk based approach for validating computer systems or qualifying platforms.
Using comprehensive business and technical knowledge the associate provides consulting and interpretation of company Quality Standards and company Functional Procedures by setting validation approach based on risk, consulting on ITC processes and services, providing consultation on CSV, and maintaining awareness of corporate and external standards as they relate to CSV. The associate makes quality decisions that impact a range of standard and nonstandard operational, process, project and services.
Your Background: To be considered for this role you should have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor degree in a technology-related field such as Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with IT systems development life cycle and IT best practices (e.g., ITIL, Agile, etc).
- Proficiency with Computer Systems Validation and demonstrated ability to right-size validation based upon risk.
- Comprehensive business and quality technical knowledge.
- Previous experience with implementing regulated computer systems.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal interaction skills.
- Ability to influence quality peers, IT SMEs, and management.
- Ability to drive solutions for products, process, and services across a business area.
- Ability to focus across multiple processes (end-to-end viewpoint).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45219 in all correspondence.