Instrument Project Engineer
George Truman at the CK Group is recruiting for an Instrument Project Engineer to join a chemical manufacturing company at their site based in West Bromwich on a permanent basis.
Our client is a provider of products and technical services for the speciality/fine chemical intermediates, rubber accelerators and polymer chemicals and high impact aroma chemical sectors.
This role is located in West Bromwich. The site is easily commutable from Birmingham, Dudley and Wolverhampton.
Your main duties will involve the full life-cycle management of chemical plant instrumentation projects from design through to commissioning.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Managing the modification of instrumentation plant via a management of change system.
- Managing all types of instrumentation including level, flow, temperature, pressure and mass instrumentation, safety instrumented systems & intrinsic safety.
- Work to ISO 9001 standards and functional safety standards IEC61508 & IEC61511, as well as a good understanding of the instrumentation aspects of DSEAR/ATEX compliance.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Several years' experience with the management of instrumentation projects.
- A recognised Instrument apprenticeship and educated to HNC level.
- Experience working in chemical process or other similar regulated industries such as pharmaceuticals, oil & gas, food or petro-chemicals.For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email GTruman@cktechnical.co.uk. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47002 in all correspondence.TECHGEN