Intelligent Systems Engineer - Mirfield
George Truman at CK Technical is recruiting for Intelligent Systems Engineer to join a drug and alcohol testing lab at their site based in Mirfield on a contract basis.
Our client is a specialist UK laboratory, providing accredited, high quality analytical drug and alcohol testing, to the legal services for over 10 years.
This role is located at our client's site in Mirfield and will include occasional travel to Sheffield Hallam University.
The Role:Your main duties will be:
To develop an advanced scheduling system to deliver service efficiency optimisation and minimise delays to help courts with forensic investigations in child care cases.
To design, implement and deploy a range of scheduling, planning and automation solutions. To engage with business clients and units to effectively embed new knowledge and practices within the company.
Further responsibilities will include:
- To lead an agile development approach in establishing product needs and detailed requirements.
- To ensure software Quality Assurance processes are in place during all relevant stages of development.
- To plan, lead and conduct on-site and off-site testing and evaluation, including troubleshooting and supporting users.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A Masters, PhD (or close to completion) in Intelligent Systems
- Professional experience of scheduling, machine learning, automation or optimisation technologies applied to substantive real-world problems
- Professional experience of quality software development and management tools and techniques
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46110 in all correspondence.