Junior CSV Technician
Jenni at CK Group is recruiting for a CSV Technician to join a global healthcare company at their site based in Liverpool on initially a 12 month contract. Rate of pay is up to £16.35 per hour.
The Company: Our client touches millions of lives every day. Their products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You will find their products and therapies on nearly every floor, in every department, in almost every hospital worldwide. You'll find them in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on them for lifesaving renal and medical products, including intravenous (IV) solutions, systems and administrative sets, IV infusion parenteral nutrition, perioperative care, pharmacy devices and software, acute renal care, and home and in-centre dialysis.
Location: Our client is based 2 miles East from the centre of Liverpool and is easily commutable by car or by public transport.
The Role: Reporting to the Quality Manager, you will be working on a computer systems validation project, liaising with engineering, quality and production teams as well with other external contractors.
Your main duties:
- Responsible for performing routine computer system validation studies.
- Duties may include creating & executing test plans according to approved procedures, collecting data, tabulating test results, and organizing data packages.
- Documents observations and collects and compiles validation data.
- Maintains validation documentation and files.
Your Background: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.- Basic knowledge of validation principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Basic knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) & Data Integrity.
- Knowledge of computer equipment, systems and networking.
- Basic knowledge of industry practices.
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46721 in all correspondence.