Junior Quality Engineer
CK Technical are recruiting for a Junior Quality Engineer to join a medical technology company at their site based in Stirling on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a medical technology company developing and manufacturing diagnostic-led care solutions.
Location: This role is located in Stirling.
The Role: As a Junior Quality Engineer, your main duties will be to:
- Provide support to the QA team in managing the day to day QMS activities.
- Review packaging batch and raw material records.
- Contact suppliers for compliance records.
- Coordinate quality documentation updates in the document control system.
Your Background: The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge and experience working in a role requiring attention to detail.
- Competent IT skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working in a relevant quality assurance role.
- Knowledge and experience of ISO13485.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Junior Quality Engineer position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48476.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.