Junior Service Technician
CK Technical are recruiting for a Service Technician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dublin and their clients' sites nationwide on a permanent basis.
Location: This is a field role but would be based out of our client's site in Dublin.
Service Technician Role: Your main duties will be to provide engineering, maintenance, customer training and support to our client's clients.
Other duties may include:
- Planning, managing and carrying out engineering and maintenance services at client sites nationwide.
- The maintenance of a customer support program.
- Developing strong, technical relationships with our client's suppliers and equipment manufacturers.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A qualification in Electro-Mechanical Engineering or relevant experience.
- Experience servicing pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging equipment would be beneficial.
- The ability to work independently and proactively.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Service Technician position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49623 in all correspondence.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the EU and a clean driving license.